Airtel Digital TV offers one of the best services and sits among the top 3 DTH providers in the country. It has a variety of channel packages for the consumers. The subscribers are allowed to change the packages from the website as well as the Airtel app. There is a collection of assorted and specific-channel packs. You can even pick your preferred packages by calling the customer care number. Make sure that you have already done your Airtel DTH recharge. Let us take a look at the easiest methods to change your Airtel DTH package.
Changing the package through the website
You can easily switch your Airtel Digital TV package through the Airtel website. Let us start going through the steps to do the same.
- Firstly, you need to visit the Airtel website. You need to log in to the subscriber account with your registered mobile number or the service ID. You will either need to enter a password or a 4-digit OTP that you will be sent to your mobile number.
- On the Subscriber Corner area, there will be a Digital TV section on the left sidebar. You will need to click on that.
- Under there, you will see a ‘Manage TV Channels’ option if you scroll down. If you click on it, you will be brought to a new screen where you will be able to see the current channel package.
- You need to click on Edit current plan button available there below the existing channel package.
- You will now be able to select a new package. You will be shown different genres to choose from. You can scroll down to choose all the available channel packages for your DTH connection.
- If you click on ‘Select this plan’, the plan will be chosen. You should ensure that this plan has all the channels that you want to view. You would be able to check the price of the plan too.
- If you click on ‘Confirm & Charge’, you would be taken to a new screen where you need to make the payments. If you have already done your Airtel DTH recharge, the amount can be deducted from the balance.
Change the package through the Airtel mobile app
The Airtel mobile app allows you to change the Airtel Digital TV package in addition to doing your recharge, paying bills, and a lot more.
- You need to open the Airtel app and scroll from right to left to look for the DTH connection details.
- You need to click on the option showing your DTH connection.
- You should click on the My Account link on the screen.
- You can scroll down and click on Manage TV Channels option.
- You will be able to see your current TV channel package. You can click on ‘Edit current plan’ to change the package.
- Scroll down to take a look at the different packages available for you.
- You click on the Select button once you have found your required option.
- You will now be able to review the price of your selected package and the total number of channels.
- You can click on ‘Go To Summary’ to take a look at the summary of your selection.
- Clicking on ‘Confirm & Change’ will apply the new package.
These are the two ways that you can change your Airtel DTH package. You can pay for the changed package through Airtel Payments Bank.